List of entrants for the 24h of Le Mans 2020 revisedThe competitors will be only 60 for this particular year, the packages could not be all replaced.
We will find more than 6 LMP1, 24 LMP2, 7 LMGT-Pro and 23 LMGT-Am.
Pilot parade canceledThis little week of the 24h of Le Mans 2020 will definitely not be like the others, it is the parade of the drivers in town on Friday evening which is canceled,
"In the absence of human resources and funding, the organizers preferred to cancel the pilots' parade this year. They also mentioned the assembly constraints linked to the coronavirus epidemic."
+ See photos
Change of programVery tight program for this 88th edition which is decidedly very special:
- Wednesday 16/09/20:
- Administrative and Technical Checks on the circuit from 8h to 18h
- Thursday 17/09 / 20:
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.: Free Practice
- 5.15 p.m. to 6 p.m .: Qualifying Practice
- 8 p.m. to 0 a.m.: Free Practice
- Friday 9/18/20:
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.: Free Practice
- 11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m .: Qualifying Practice - HyperPole
- Saturday 19/09/20:
- 10:30 to 10:45 am: Warmup
- 14:30 start of the 88th 24 hours of Le Mans